Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Bad Cat

I have so many things I could blog about right now but I am going to tell you about Paris. She is my cute, little, two-year old, scaredy cat. She is afraid of everything and bites people Today, Stephen was here before he headed back to South Dakota to school. He had been home for a week and we had seen him for a total of about an hour. He just stopped by to say so long and see you later. Anyway, he has been with his mother all week long. She even invited herself to his girlfriend's father's birthday party so no one could be with him without her. She had a fund raiser for the radio station and so Stephen had gone to that with her, it was lunch:, and then come over here. She hurried and left the fundraiser early so she could come over here and tell him goodbye. I opened the door for her to come in and she crowded by me and rushed in the house. Paris was sitting on Stephen's lap but when she rushed in, Paris jumped down and went to her spot under the chair. Ree sat down in the chair, never even speaking to Neal or me, and started in on when was Steve leaving. Then Paris bit her. So bad that it bled. WEll, Ree has horrible legs and now I am so nervous about how it will heal. I feel terrible. I told her not to come back here because Paris always bites her. She needs to give me a chance to put Paris in the bedroom. Well, wish us luck. I really, really, hope she doesn't have to go to the Dr. AND no, I am not getting rid of the cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment