Friday, July 31, 2009

A Great Birthday Party

Today I went for fun coffee drinks to Shirley Ks in Cambridge with 6 friends. We had the best time. That is a group of my favorite people and we all laughed and had a terrific time. There were no games and no one dominated the conversation. Thank you to them for such a nice time. I am dealing with this birthday as best I can. I really am having a mid-live crisis. If I could afford it, I would just head out and see where I landed. I do understand why people try new things. I thought about the Bucket List. On that email that was going around, I had really done quite a few of the things. What do I still have to do? I would like to live in a house that I chose and helped plan. I would like to spend time at the beach with my feet in the water. I have done that in Maine and would love to do it again. I would like to see the Grand Cranyon and Yellowstone Park, and Glacier National Park. I would like to see a Polar bear in the wild. I would like to sleep in a lighthouse. I want to play with grand nieces and nephews. I would like to not be worried about money. I would like to be able to stand up to people. I would like to have my college gang get together again. I would like to attend a Broncos game in Denver. I guess I'd better start saving my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment