Friday, July 24, 2009

Neighbors

Last night the wind came up something fierce and my outside cat was still outside. She sleeps in the basement. Anyway, I went out to find her and the neighbor came to the fence to visit. We were talking about all the cats in the neighborhood and how I feed his cat every night. ( His cat,Cody, has semi-adopted me. Everynight he comes and cries at my door and I take him a scoop of either Iams or Science Diet hairball food because earlier in the summer he was throwing up hairballs and otherwise getting rid of hairballs on my step and sidewalk. They feed him the WalMart brand that the vet told me has no nutrition.) He was telling me that he usually leaves his garage door open a little bit so the cats can go in there if it storms. He said the cats really like his garage. I asked him why they would like his garage. The answer: I keep the rats and mice I breed in the garage in cages! Oh great. Now, not only does he have enemies that kicked in his garage door but he also has rats and mice. Why do you have rats and mice? To feed my snake. He has a 6 foot Python in his house!!!! What a great place to live.

1 comment: